Artichoke Salad Recipe
This salad works great as a side to grilled chicken, a tasty addition that doubles as the dressing for a green salad, or even as an accompaniment to a charcuterie board.
Makes: 2 1/2 cups
- 1 can (14-ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 8 each large jalapeno and garlic stuffed green olives, roughly chopped*
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. *If you don’t have jalapeno and garlic stuffed olives use large green olives and add 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic and a pinch of red pepper flakes.